Saturday, January 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties January 2017-Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Sneak Peeks!  Debbie has done it once again!  She created a darling little house image along with sun, cloud, rainbow, hearts, and sweet sentiments! The stamp set with coordinating dies will be available for purchase tomorrow!

Today, I am highlighting the house.  It was bitter cold last week and all I wanted to do was stay in a warm house!  We haven't had much snow this year, but it's fun creating it on a card!:-)

The sentiment, home, and hearts are from the set Somewhere over the Rainbow.  The little snowman is from the  Planner Series: Happy Holidays.  The coordinating dies are Sweet Cuts: Somewhere over the Rainbow. The snow was made using Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders  and Liquid Pearls(white opal). Twine(Strawberry) to finish the card.

Project Supplies:








Please have fun hopping to see what my teammies created!  You won't be disappointed!  Have fun!


Maria Patrick--that's me



Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!



Please stop back tomorrow to see my project using the sun, cloud, and rainbow!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

12 comments:

  1. Maria this card is precious! I love the planner snowman with the sweet home! And your wintry snowhills and scene! Adorable card my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Maria!
    Hope you're having a blessed week. Thanks for inspiring everyone with this sweet new set.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card, Maria! Love the hearts coming out of the chimney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..how sweet this is! Love that you used the scallops for snow! I will remember that! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Maria - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the house stands out against the background. So super cute with the hearts coming out of the chimney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this snowy scene! So pretty! I agree...I just wanted to stay inside too. We had snow and freezing cold at the first of the week and then it was sunny and 78 degrees yesterday!!!! Crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little house and snowman scene, my friend! Looks so warm and cozy and inviting! LOVE the little hearts coming out of the chimney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute little scene, Maria! Cold here, but no ice so can't complain! Stay warm, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, how adorable is that little planner snowman with this month's cute house!!!

    ReplyDelete