Friday, February 24, 2017

Love...




Hi, there!

TGIF!  It's a wonderful day here in NW Ohio.  An unusually warm day in the 70's.  We are due for some storms later.  It was good getting out without a coat to enjoy the warm weather.  I enjoyed lunch with a few friends and had some delicious Chinese food.  The company was filled with great conversation.  We hope to do it on a monthly basis...how fun!

I know Valentine's day was here and gone, but I haven't posted this card yet that I already mailed to a friend.  And, I decided to enter it over at The Card Concept.  I think it fits into the Classy and Elegant category.

For my card, I used a couple of Lawn Fawn dies.  The gem stamp was made using an MFT stamp.  The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts. Gold ribbon and clear gems from PTI to finish the card.

Here is a view of the inside of the card...


I've been busy working on design team assignments and a few Easter cards.  Last night I remembered that I skipped St. Pat's Day.  I always make a card for my husband since he's Irish.  So, it's time to work on St. Pat's cards.

Well, thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and have an awesome weekend!

Hugs,
Maria

15 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card! I love all the detail and layering, I wish I had it in me to add this much details in a stylish way! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I love the bright gold of your card. The gem is perfect for the card and a great sentiment. I am a nurse and am planning to get together with. my friends tomorrow night for dinner and a couple are lucky enough to be retired. I know what a treasure those friends are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this card sparkles in real life. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Maria! Great design and a fabulous, elegant colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are busy! We had a storm here last week and I am so ready for spring:) Your card is lovely; I love all the gold details and the inside of your card looks fab too!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really IS an elegant card! Love the choice of non-traditional colors too! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classy & elegant & gorgeous! Love how you put everything together, Maria! Hard to believe the weather you guys have been having--glad you got to enjoy it before the storms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a dazzling Valentine card, Maria! I love the bold dot pattern against the tiny heart pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Maria! I am sure your friend felt very special when you gave it to her! Thanks for sharing it with us here at the Card Concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just rocked that challenge Maria! Wow! This is beautiful and I love the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, this is beautiful, Maria, and yes..... absolutely nails the classy and elegant category! I love all the gold, and the fun big dots, and the banner with the bow. Beautifully finished on the inside, too! Sounds like your weather trickled down to us in the Carolinas, as well. It has been quite unseasonably warm here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Maria! Love all the shimmery gold detail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love the layout as well as the use of the gold ribbon and details- perfect for our Vintage Challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope we see your artwork in our gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty, I love the green pair with gold!

    ReplyDelete