Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties February 2017-Release Party!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  This awesome fun stamp set Hoppy Easter is available for purchase today!  Also, please scroll down to see my second post today for Dies R Us.

There are lots of fun sentiments to this new stamp set, so I decided to make tags along with my other project, which can be seen below.  I just made a few simple Easter tags using the cute bunny!  I added googly eyes, bow ties, and the sentiments.  The heart border is from the set Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.  The seam binding ribbons are (Cotton Candy) and (Robin Egg).

Project Supplies:



Next up is my 3-D Easter basket project filled with the hoppy bunnies!


I started with a paper mache basket and painted it yellow and then covered it with a white wash.  The eggs are paper mache painted in various colors.  Cotton Candy seam binding ribbon was tied under the bunnies.  Pom poms were glued to the edges around the basket.  A big poka dotted ribbon for the finishing touch.  This basket with the happy hoppy bunnies will be sitting on my dining room table this year!




Another view of the Easter eggs...



Please have fun hopping to see what my teammies created!  You won't be disappointed!  Have fun!


Maria Patrick--that's me


Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!



Please stop back tomorrow for Release Rewind!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Yay for Easter projects with all of these cute bunnies! I love your centerpiece!!!! Such a great idea for your table and it turned out so CUTE!!!! And the paper mache eggs are gorgeous! And tags too! Love the hearts and ribbons tied with twine! But my favorite thing is the Google eyes on the bunnies! Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Maria! What a sweet treat ensemble! Those little bunnies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter projects Maria! I love the sweet bunny tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg. How awesome. Those tags are so sweet and love Google eyes!! And that basket!! Fantastically beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, those tags are fabulous...I love the hearts at the top and the googly eyes are so fun! What cute bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well aren't they just the sweetest! Love those tags and your basket is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bunnnies are so stinkin'cute. Lovely tags and your basket is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever, Maria--wonderful projects! I adore the bunnies with the googly eyes & bow ties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your holiday table is going to be so FUN with that adorable Easter basket you made! That is just beyond adorable, and so are those tags! I am smitten with the bunnies with the googly eyes. Big smile!

    ReplyDelete