Friday, April 28, 2017

Happy Birthday!


Hi, Friends!

TGIF!  I'm back with another birthday card.  This time we are to case Marina's card for City Crafter!  What a lovely detailed cake with touches of gold...love it!  I recently purchased a detailed cake stamp and just had to color it and join the challenge.  And, here is my card...


For my card, I started with a cream card base and used a stencil for the background.  I colored the cake with copics.  Touches of gold with Wink of Stella and sequins to finish the card.  Another birthday card done for my stash.

Well, that's all for now.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'm going to a craft show tomorrow.  I missed this particular one last year, so I'm looking forward to it.  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs,
Maria

Supplies:

Paper:  MFT
Stamps:  Strawberry Jude Stamps
               Paper Smooches
Stencil:  Heidi Swapp
Sequins:  Paper Sweeties

11 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored, Maria & I love the stenciled background! Perfect way to use Marina's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've coloured the cake beautifully and I love the stencilling. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! That cake is beautiful Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful, Maria! I love the colors and how you colored that sweet cake image, and the placement is absolutely perfect! That stenciled background is just stunning, too, and really sets everything off! One of my all-time top faves of yours!!
    Hope you have a fabulous time at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake is so beautiful! Especially against the stenciled background! Very pretty card! I hope you had a good time at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a lovely day at the craft show and treated yourself with some new craft supplies:) You CASE of Marina's card is gorgeous. I love that cake and that stenciled background really sets it off. Wow! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB! Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are two beautiful cards Maria! I particularly like the stencilling on the second, it makes a lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY! I especially LOVE the stenciled BG, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it's fabulous!! What a terrific take on Marina's card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love it and all of the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete