Friday, September 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge-September 2017!








Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge!   The winner of the challenge will receive a $25 gift certificate prize !

Can you believe it's September 1st?  Where did the summer go?  Many children have already started back to school.  I hope the children in your life have a wonderful safe school year!

I was inspired by the inspiration photo to have an apple as my focal point.  I can hardly wait until next month when we have the apple festival here in town.  We usually buy apples, apple butter, and our usual treat of apple dumplings...yum!  Without further delay...here is my card...



For my card I started with a cream card base and paired it with wood grain and red paper.  The shaker was made using Sweet Cuts-Square Scallop Frames.  The apple was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Homegrown.  The bow was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags #2-mitten/tree.  The little girl and boy are from the planner series of Planner Series: Checklist. And, the sentiments on their boards are from the set So Proud of You.  The sequins are StrawberryMarshmallow, and Gold.  

Project Supplies:






Please hop along and see what my
Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Hope to see 
your project over at the challenge...happy crafting!

Hugs,
Maria

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute shaker, Maria! Love the woodgrain, apple, gingham--everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING the little boy and girl and loving the apple!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Maria. The Square Scalloped Frame Sweet Cut is the perfect background for this one. You really did a fabulous job with the inspiration photo.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    P.S. I would love to have you play along at Word Art Wednesday if you'd like to link this one up with us.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - the red with the woodgrain, the shaker element and the sense of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's wonderful Maria ... I love that big cherry in the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute, cute card!!! Especially that big apple against the gingham checked scallop frame! Great shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear friend, words just cannot express how much I love your sweet designs... your cards truly fill my heart with sunshine. I adore the combination of red and wood, which I never even realized until I saw this beautiful creation. :) The shaker is darling and I just want to hug the little sweethearts. Lovely work, Maria. I hope you are well and I thank you for sticking with me during a tumultuous year. <3

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! Love the shaker... love the gingham and love those cutie pies! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did the summer go? Love your adorable apple card! So pretty as a shaker and the red gingham sets it off. Those little kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun shaker! I am just smiling over those wee tiny kiddos with that big apple! So, so, so fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete