Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties November 2017-Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Sneak Peeks!  Debbie has designed two new fabulous stamp/die sets...You better not pout and Meet me under the mistletoe/Sweet cuts-Meet me under the mistletoe for this month's release!

Wonderful sentiments in the first set along with Santa holding a letter.  The second new set comes with a tree with texts, holly and several sentiments!  The new sets will be released tomorrow on the 15th!  And, here is my card today highlighting the set  (You better not pout)...





For my card, I started with a black card base.  I paired it with a white panel stamped with sentiments in red and black.  The shaker was made using the die Sweet Cuts-Window and filled with sequins of (Strawberry) and (Gold).  I wrote the words on the address label addressed to Santa.  I'm sure it's a letter from a good little girl or boy!  The holly is from the new set Meet me under the mistletoe.  Twine to finish the card.


Please check out inspiration from my teammates...have fun!!



Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Anything goes!  Hope to see your project there!



Please stop back tomorrow to see my projects for the Release Party!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

2 comments: