Monday, November 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-November 2017!



Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-November!



Hi, Friends!

Today I'm revealing my planner pages for the month of November!  There isn't a new planner set for this month, but I've used many previously released sets.  I decided to go with a Thanksgiving theme with Jake dressed in his pilgrim outfit.  He is ready to celebrate Thanksgiving!  Usually he has turkey for dinner, but Tom the turkey, is trying to change Jake's mind to go with fish this year...lol!  And, now a closer peek at my planner pages...





As I stated above, Jake is ready for Thanksgiving!  His pilgrim outfit, turkey, and give thanks sentiment is from the set Gobble Gobble.  The pumpkins, pie, and pie sentiments is from the set Happy Thanksgiving.  The sign is from the set Wagon Add-on: bloom & grow.  The fish are from the set Surf's Up.  And, the leaves at the top of the page from from the set Give Thanks.


I had lots of fun decorating my planner for November!  I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!

Project Supplies:





Please hop along and view some awesome planner inspiration from our Planner Team:

Maria Patrick--that's me


Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!





Thanks so much for dropping by!  Please tune in tomorrow for Release Sneak Peeks!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

  1. Your planner is amazing! I need to take a lesson from you, mine is so messy!! And that is just with my own handwriting! LOL Happy Monday! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable planner pages! Love how you put together turkey, leaves, etc... all overlapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fall colors, images & papers you used, Maria! You must love just flipping through your planner--so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your planner pages and Jake is just too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete