Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Thinking of You...



Hi, there!

It's a perfect day here in NW Ohio!  I planted a few gerbera daisies and plan to plant some geraniums this weekend.  Those who have plans for the Memorial weekend will be happy with the great weather forecast.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

I'm here today to share with you a couple of cards.  It's not always easy to make a sympathy card, but it's a good thing to do and it's appreciated.  I'm entering a card over at Simon Says.  And, here are my cards...






For my cards, I started with a gray card base and paired it with black.  The flower images from Altenew were stamped and colored with copics.  The sentiments are from Paper Sweeties.  Pearls to finish the card.  

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!  It's appreciated! 
Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and soft-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, I have to CASE this card! This is such a perfect sympathy card, and I really struggle with them. Also, I love gerbera daisies, I bet they are so happy in your yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Maria! It's supposed to be rainy here for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those popped flowers with the BG paper! Also love the grays and black! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant & gorgeous! I love these, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful!! Love the design and the colours are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are gorgeous! What a stunning floral arrangement, and I adore the soft background paper you used. The neutral coloring of the flowers is SO eye catching! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning card. I love how the patterned paper matches the flowers on the card. And the florals in grey tone.. simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, simply eye-catching and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete