Friday, October 26, 2018

Thank You!



Hi, Friends!

I'm back home from Arizona from visiting with family.  Getting back into the routine of cleaning, laundry, and making meals.  It was great getting away, but it's also great being back home.  Before I left I made a card for a friend who supplies me with cardboard for mailing my cards.  So, I made her a thank you card.  I'm entering this card over at Casual Fridays.  And, here is my card...





For Sharon's card, I started with a cream card base and paired it with a die cut panel using a Mama Elephant die.  The leaf dies are from IO and die cut with glitter paper.  The sentiment is from PTI.  Heidi Swapp gold color shine to finish the card.

Here is another version that I did today since I had left over leaves.  I'm sending this card to my sis-in-law, Kim.


I like this version better since I got a better photo and added the sequins and bow. 

I'd like to add one more photo, which is of my great  nephew, Jax.  He just turned five on Wednesday.  He has two other brothers and a cousin.  I didn't get photos like I wanted to.  Little ones are always on the go, but I did manage to get this one of Jax...


It's not the best photo as you can see his hand is blurry.  He is so proud of his wallet and keeps his money in it!  He's a big little man...lol!  I gave him his birthday card with money in it.  He couldn't wait to put it in his wallet.  He showed me how well he practices his letters, too.

It was difficult leaving the warm Arizona beautiful weather and family.  The temps were in the 80's.  When we arrived back home, it was in the 50's.  But, we will visit family in Arizona again soon.

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend!










10 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good trip, Maria, but I'm sure it's good to be home. Such gorgeous cards with the sparkly leaves & gold color shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well deserved shout out at CASual Friday--congrats!

      Delete
  2. Welcome home! What cutie that little boy is! And your cards are so pretty Maria, the recipients will love them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful Thank you cards - those glittery leaves are gorgeous on the gold splatter background! So glad you had a good time and Jax is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sparkly card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, those glitter leaves are just beautiful and the color combination is perfect for fall. Jax is adorable. My sons had that same white blond hair just like his.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, so glad you got to visit with family! There's nothing better! Love those cards! The glittery leaves look amazing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful color choices!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colorful leaves on this beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete