Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #300-Color


Hi there!

I'm back again with the second of three inspiration challenges over at Cupcake Inspiration celebrating their 300th challenge!  There will be one more on March 3rd, so stay tuned!  Look at those yummy cupcakes with the fun banner! Mmmm...those cupcakes are making me hungry!

Paper Sweeties will be joining approximately 20 businesses participating in and sponsoring the 300th challenge.  The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from Paper Sweeties!  You will want to go over and join in on all the fun and festivities!  Such pretty colors for the color inspiration today, don't you think?  And, here is my card...

 
 
For my card, I started with a white card base and added an embossed panel.  The cupcake and small flowers are from the stamp set Sending Sweet Thoughts using coordinating dies Sweet Cuts- Sending Sweet Thoughts.  And, the banner and sentiment is from the set Hello Friend using coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  Gems and twine(Robin Egg) to finish the card.

I hope to see your card over at the challenge...have fun!  Thanks so much for taking a peek at my card!

Hugs,
Maria


Supplies:

Paper:  PTI, Crate Paper, SU
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Sending Sweet Thoughts-cupcake
                                           Hello Friend-banner, sentiment
Ink:  SU-Pool Party
Gems:  Darice
Dies:  Paper Sweeties:  Sweet Cuts-Sending Sweet Thoughts-cupcake
                                      Sweet Cuts-Be Happy-banner
Twine:  Paper Sweeties:  Robin Egg
Copics
 


22 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Maria! I love all the shades of green--my fav color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! This is gorgeous Maria!!! Love that cupcake to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That cupcake looks delicious and I love the design of your card with the embossed frame around it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Maria!! I love the green cupcake with all the fancy trimmings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I want a big bite of that pretty cupcake. It looks yummy with the gemstones. I love your sentiment piece, too.
    The greens are so pretty and remind me of St. Patrick's Day even if it isn't a card for that holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so sweet; I love this color palette and your cupcake is a great focal point. Love the addition of a lot of bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Maria! LOVE the little flowers added to the banner and I adore the clean feel of this creation! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria, I loved this from the moment I saw it in the lineup! Girl, you are so talented! Love the whole and love the parts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I OOOOOHed and AHHHHHed when I saw this card!!! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is fabulous!! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful color combo and I absolutely LOVE what you did with it, Maria! You are rocking that fabulous cupcake image! Love the tiny gems and LOVE the embossed white background. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun cupcake card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge!
    Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this cupcake and your beautiful white embossed card stock .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this gorgeous green card! And the embossed BG is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! So scrumptious and fabulous! Thanks again to you and the other Paper Sweeties for playing along and sponsoring us this week! Nance, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Maria--love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, Maria! The layers are lovely and the bling on the cupcake is just perfect! We're so thrilled to have Paper Sweeties be a part of our 300th Challenge Celebration. Thanks for joining in all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colors!! Love this card. :) Thank you so much for helping us celebrate our 300th challenge!! -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the texture on your card! Thank you for playing along as a Guest Sweetie for our 300th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is fabulous! So festive and totally fun! I am so excited Paper Sweeties is one of our wonderful sponsors and that you shared your amazing talent with us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations & being one of the sponsors. - Eva -

    ReplyDelete