Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peaks!



Hi there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks!  Debbie has designed a darling picnic stamp set for May!  Isn't Sophie a cute little doll all ready for a picnic!  I had lots of fun making this card.  It makes me want to fill my picnic basket and go out and enjoy some sunshine!

For my card, I started with a white card base.  A black panel was added.  Another blue panel for the sky.  The sun was punched using Martha Stewart and McGill punches.  I added Paper Sweeties twine Cookie Dough and sequin Cookie Dough.  The clouds were die cut using Sweet Cuts-Sending Sweet Thoughts.  The sentiments on the clouds were stamped using the *new* stamp set Life is a Picnic, which will be available on 5-15-15.  The fence was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Home Tweet Home.  The butterfly was stamped using the stamp set I Pick You.  And, last but not least Sophie with coordinating die was colored with copics and dressed with a *new* outfit from the stamp set Life is a Picnic. 

You will want to follow the blog list to see what my talented teammates have created...have fun!



                                                    Cheryl Lea
Maria Patrick--that's me

 





Please come back tomorrow to see what I created for Release Countdown!  Thanks for dropping by!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

22 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo cute. Love your scene. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn~ Paper Sweeties GDT
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria this is ADORABLE!!!! Your scene is so precious! I love the seed bead buttons on her blouse and the entire picnic scene! And I love the sentiment on the clouds!!! Wonderful design my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably sweet card, Maria! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo cute!! I love love love that picnic scene you have created!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. total cuteness...so fun and bright and happy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, Maria! Love that happy little picnic scene and love how you pieced the sentiment up in the clouds. The picket fence is absolutely adorable, too. Great job on combining a ton of cute Paper Sweeties images here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could be on this picnic! Sophia is a cutie in her sweet outfit, right down to her shiny patent shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Maria! There is so much detail - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria this Picnic sceane is way too cute! It's screams summer and happy days! Love the gingham !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute Maria!!! I love this adorable picnic scene...great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww what a cute little girl and an adorable picnic scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your scenes are always so amazing!!!! Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your picnic scene, and the white fence for the backdrop is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is darling!! You've created such a wonderful little scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maria, you always created the most darling scenes using the Sweeties kids and this adorable card is no exception! Love the picnic blanket that matches the cloth in the basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maria, this is precious! I love how you've used the new Paper Sweeties goodies! Your entire picnic scene is gorgeous and I love the cloud-carrying sentiment. :o) Her shirt is gorgeous and i love you fashioned the sun. :o) Beautifully done, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so sweet and that little girl adorable. I love how you colored her. Have a great day!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just darling, Maria! Love this sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AMAZING Card!! I LOVE the scene and ALL Of your AWESOME Little Details!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You create the most darling scenes with the paper dolls, Maria! Love Sophie's cute outfit, and her picnic is perfect for a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is SO sweet!!! LOVE this fun scene--and your coloring is beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete