Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fall...

 
Hello, Friends!
 
Welcome to my tour of fall photos!  It's really feeling like fall around here in NW Ohio.  The temps are in the 50's and 60's and the trees are turning golden yellows, reds, and yellows...so beautiful!  And, as you can see, my geraniums are still doing very well!
 
I took a short trip about five miles from our house near Lake Erie to go to Magee Marsh...
 



 
I originally intended to be beyond the red sign, but it was blocked.
The road travels back to Lake Erie.  I do believe it's
blocked due to duck or deer hunting.  But, better safe than sorry!
 
 
Before leaving the area, I spotted this lovely tree!
 
 
I wanted to get more fall photos, so I went to our park in town.
I couldn't resist taking a photo of this gorgeous red bush!
 
 
I couldn't help but take a photo of this little red/orange tree
behind the park bench.  What a great spot to take a break or
watch the kids play in the park!
 
 
 
And, here is my not so scary scarecrow...ha!
He's already lost the stuffing out of his left leg.  I'll have to
get a new one next year.
 
  Well, I'm so glad I got out to take some more fall photos for
 tomorrow we are due with rain and high winds .  Hope you enjoyed
 my photos!  Thanks so much for dropping by! 
 Take care and have a great day!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing your fall color!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! We're getting the heavy rains tomorrow as well. I guess we'll lose a lot of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, these are stunning! Autumn's splendor is such a gift from above... there's nothing more exquisite than nature's beauty. Your pictures are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them, my friend! Have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do SO love to see photos of how the world looks in others' little neck of the woods. Your trees are looking so beautiful! I think we are still a little bit behind you, but our trees are coming along, too. Such a beautiful time of year. Mother Nature puts on quite the show! Thanks so much for sharing, Maria! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photo's are so beautiful, Maria!!! I enjoyed it!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is such a wonderful time of year & your pictures are gorgeous, Maria! Glad you got them before the rains hit. We spent 4 hours in the yard Monday before we got rain. Some of the trees have already lost their beautiful leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful fall tour! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, what beautiful autumn pictures! Our weather has been too warm and we don't have any of the beautiful colors. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete