Saturday, October 17, 2015

Prayers needed...


 
Isabel, Lydia, Kayleen


My sister, Christina, just called me telling me that her granddaughter, Isabel(age3), is in need of a liver transplant within the next two weeks.  She has been up at the hospital this past week and just got news of what is needed to do.  They are not 100% sure of what the problem is.  It is genetic or with the chromosomes.  Her mother, Lydia, may be a good match, but testing will be done.  And, it is possible she may reject it. 

My nephew, Tim, and his wife, Lydia, have five children.  I know the above photo is not the best of Isabel.  I tried to get one off of facebook from Lydia's page, but was unable to.  The above photo is from July 4th when we were at my sister's cottage.  Anyways, prayers are needed for the whole family.  I know prayer always helps.

Thanks so much!

Hugs,
Maria

18 comments:

  1. I have prayed for precious Isabel and her family and I will continue to do so! This is a tough journey but I'm entrusting it to our dear Father and He will ensure that she comes through triumphantly. Sending tons of love your way, my dear friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I will pray and continue to pray, trusting the Lord to heal sweet Isabel! hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just prayed and will be praying! So sorry to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, my prayers are with sweet little Isabel and your entire family as you face the coming days. I hope you find strength and comfort from your faith, loved ones and the heartfelt wishes of those that know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will say a prayer for little Isabel and family, and sending heartfelt best wishes to you all at this very worrying time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying as hard as I can go. Katheryn Harrage ( I am sure that is not how you spell her last name) quite a prominent news reporter for Fox news, Shortly after her son was born he needed a liver transplant and part of Katheryn's liver was used, So I will pray that Isabel will do as well as Katheryn and her son. It can be done!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, Maria. Thx for the post. My prayers for a match and successful outcome are on their way to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maria I am sending prayers to this sweet little family. I am so sorry to hear such sad news. I hope that mama is a good match for her. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how scary & sad. Praying you & your family have peace & strength at this difficult time & that little Isabel gets exactly what she needs to live a full life. Hugs to you, Maria--Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm so sorry, Maria! Sending all my love and prayers their way!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my heart aches for you all... You will be in my prayers... Big hugs Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will send many prayers, everyday until we hear good news...hoping for the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria sending prayers up right now for Isabel and the entire family as well as those caring for her! Holding hope high!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Maria, prayers coming her way. What a sweet, sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thinking of and praying for sweet Isabel. So glad to hear surgery went well! Thanks for trusting us with your precious family!

    ReplyDelete