Sunday, March 1, 2015

Dies R Us March 1, 2015 Challenge (Team A)- "Monochromatic"

 
 
 

Hi Friends!

Happy Sunday to you! 

Today, I'd like to share with you a card I made for Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme this month for Team A is "Monochromatic".  I decided to go with the color white for my card.
 
Ok, friends, get out those lovely dies and make a project with the theme, monochromatic.   You have until February 13th to enter.  The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Dies R Us store!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge!

For my card, I started with a white card base and embossed it.  I added dimension and interest by stitching along the top and bottom of the card.  I layered various die cuts and added pearls to the butterfly.  The sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy was stamped in gold ink.  Flowers and ribbon to finish off the card.  Please see the list below to purchase the dies at the Dies R Us Store....

 

 

 
Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my fellow teammates...
  

                                                      A Team Members
                                         Theme:  Monochromatic

 
 
Team B will post their creations on the 15th!
Theme:  Shades of Green

B Team Members

Alicia
Diane
Mikha
Robin
Sherri


 
Thanks so much for visiting here today!
 
Hugs,
Maria
  

Supplies:
 
Paper: PTI
Stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy
Ink:  Color Box-Gold
Dies:  See listed above
Ribbon:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Pearls:  SU
Large Flower:  Prima
Small Flowers:  Pebbles
 

8 comments:

  1. Stunning monochromatic card, Maria! I seriously love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layers of white! I love the gorgeous dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, I love white on white cards and yours is gorgeous. Wonderful stitching, dies, and embossing. What a beauty for an anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maria I just love a white on white creation ... this is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for always sharing beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Maria! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Maria--gorgeous example of how beautiful white on white can be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant, Maria! So pretty! I really love all the layers of dies and embossing you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific white on white card!! I always find these really difficult ...

    ReplyDelete