Friday, May 1, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: May 1-Travel On


 
 
Hi there!
 
I have the privilege and honor of guest designing for Curtain Call!  What a fun inspiration photo!  I love to travel!  So, where would you travel or what is your favorite travel spot?  There are so many beautiful places to see!  Last summer we traveled to California to a most gorgeous divine place...Yosemite...
 
 
There is nothing like being outdoors enjoying the beauty of nature to help calm the soul!
 
Anyways, I need to show you my card that I made for the challenge.  And, here it is...
 
 
 
For my card,  I started with a blue card base and added orange and fun paper from Imaginisce.  I used a Heidi Swapp frame to hold the shaker elements of hearts and beads.  The camera and plane is from Close to My Heart.  Glossy Accents was added to the plane for dimension.  The wood heart, circle and banner are from SU.  The heart was colored with a Tim Holtz distress marker.  The alphas are from Tim Holtz, also.  I hope you join the fun challenge this week!  And, let me know what your favorite travel spot is!:-)  Thanks so much for viewing my shaker card today!  Have a great weekend!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  PI, Imaginisce, American Crafts
Stamps:  Close to My Heart
Ink:  StazOn-Jet Black
         SU-Marina Mist
Frame:  Heidi Swapp
Alphas:  Tim Holtz
Wood Elements:  SU
Distress Marker:  Tim Holtz-ripe persimmon

Glossy Accents-Ranger

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this! Such a fun shaker card and such a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - the shaker element is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun shaker card! Glad to have you guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Maria! Love the shaker window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab shaker design and a wonderful card. I love the modern look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Maria. Love the shaker filled with those sweet beads and hears. The camera image is amazing! What a great take on the photo. Congrats on being out Guest Designer at the Curtain Call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun shaker card, Maria! Glad to have you joining us at The Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot, Maria! They are blessed to have you joining in. :o) I love your take on the inspiration! The shaker elements are fabulous and I love the camera image nestled inside. Creative and wonderful as always, sweet friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria such a fabulous skaker card, so happy to have you as our Guest Designer at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew I knew that picture! It is one of God's beautiful places on earth ,close second to Yellowstone:)
    Congratulations on your GDT spot! Love your very creative shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet travel card. Love the colors and awesome shaker you made. Happy you joined the team this week. Thanks for loving CC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being GDesigner! Fabulous shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling shaker and a fabulous take on the inspiration photo. Great to have you along as our GD :) Love the Yosemite photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun shaker card! Your rocked this challenge! Congrats on being the guest designer at Curtain Call!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being the GD, Maria! What a wonderful card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun shaker! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete