Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happy Birthday!


Hi, Friends!

I'm just popping in to share with you a card made for City Crafter Challenge!  The theme is Scribble Doodle Fun!  And, so I did some scribbling and doodling on my card.  Before I show you the final result, I want to show you the water colored background and the flowers that I stamped before all the doodling.  And, here it is...



For, the final result...

I doodled on the flowers, leaves, and border.  Dots were added to help frame the flowers.  Striped border on the left and sentiment added for the finishing touch.  All supplies are listed below.  I had lots of fun doodling and scribbling.  It's very therapeutic!  Thanks so much for viewing my card here today!  Take good care!

Hugs,
Maria

Supplies:

Paper:   PTI, Tim Holtz(water color paper), MFT(striped paper)
Stamps:  Dylusions(Ranger)
               MFT-sentiments
Ink:  Staz On-Jet Black
Water Colors:  Tim Holtz
Dots:  Doodlebug


20 comments:

  1. Love your doodling, great card Maria, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! Looks like you and I were thinking alike on your backgrounds lol!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doodling totally enhanced those flowers and background! Thanks for showing the before and after! Beautiful card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this is gorgeous! The background is perfection and your doodling is so pretty surrounding the sweet flowers. I would be so scared to do it, but yours turned out so beautiful. :o) This birthday card will be treasured. I hope you have a blessed Friday, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doodling is fabulous Maria! If I attempted that it would never come out anywhere as fab as that!!! Have a great weekend Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, this is so fabulous, Maria! I love your watercolored background, and your sketchy flowers are just amazing! That stamp works brilliantly with your hand sketching. Love the border and the dots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, the original stamp is beautiful but WOW...your doodling added so much more depth to them. This is such a great idea and I can only imagine it would be relaxing and therapeutic! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - beautiful! Both before and after look finished to me!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness--a masterpiece, Maria! What an artist you are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful use of colour with black on this lovely card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your GORGEOUS background, Maria! The black doodling really POPS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! fabulous card Maria!! you did a wonderful job of doodling!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dodling in a gorgeous way. I love the subtle flowers against the warm colors of your background. And the touches of black are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB! Always a pleasure to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous background and I love the doodles you added! Thanks for showing the before and after.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The doodling on your card is fabulous and very clever. Loving the colours and the layout. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maria congrats being featured as one of our spotlight artists! So well deserved! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well deserved shout out at CCCB, Maria!

    ReplyDelete