Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties September 2016 Release Sneak Peeks!




Hi Friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peeks!  Debbie has designed wonderful *new* stamp sets/dies this month! Thankful(new), which is the stamp set with the large pumpkin and sentiment was used to make  a lovely table decoration.  The pumpkin was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Thankful.  Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders was used to make the scalloped table cloth.The sunflowers surrounding the pumpkin are from the Planner Series: Fall Sentiments to be released and available to purchase tomorrow! These sets are great for making fall projects!   

I have another card to share with you!  A two for one day for I just love these sentiment stamps!  They are perfect for thank you or Thanksgiving cards...so fun!  And, here is my next card...


I used the gratitude sentiment for the background.  I stamped it below the lovely sunflower, too!  The sunflower and sentiment is from the same new stamp set Thankful.  The sunflower was colored with copics and die cut using the coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Thankful.  Wink of Stella was applied to the flower and pretty gold sequins to finish the card.

Please hop along to see what my teammates have created!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Maria Patrick--that's me


And, just a reminder...I hope to see your creation over at the Paper Sweeties Challenge that is still going on until the end of the month!  A $20 gift certificate will go to one lucky winner!







Thanks so much for dropping by!  Please stop back tomorrow to see my card for the Release Party!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria


15 comments:

  1. Both are awesome! Love that pretty autumn decorated table and the oh so pretty sumflower! Love the definitions as background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Maria! I love the gorgeous autumnal colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Maria... I really love that single sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Maria! I am so happy fall is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the colours are lovely, beautiful work Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these pretty cards! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, Maria! Your little table scene is so sweet and you can't go wrong with the fabulous sunflower. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors for fall! Both of your cards are wonderful - I love your table design on the first card with the flowers encircling the pumpkin. I also love your coloring of your sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, both of your cards are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards!!! I love the background on the first! Such great texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful fall cards Maria! The embossed background on your first is wonderful. You are the winner of the Sweet Pea Sequins Mix from my giveaway! Email me your address and I'll get them out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! The pumpkin on the table is a really cute idea! I love all that great fall color too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Such fabulous fall scenes! Love the pumpkin and sunflower, and those dictionary sentiments are awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous!!! I like how you made a cradle of sunflowers to hold the pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your projects, Maria! The dry embossing over the polka dotted paper is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete