Friday, September 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-September 15, 2017-Fancy Corners!




Hi, Friends!

I'm here to share with you my card for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is (Fancy Corners).  I made a birthday card for my mother-in-law.  She loves the color violet and flowers.  So, I hope she likes the card.

And, here is my card...



For my card I started with a violet base.  The sentiment is from PTI.  The dies are from Sue Wilson, which are Frames and Tags and Dainty Lace Edger.   The flowers are from Recollections and Prima.  The gems are from SU.  And,  I finished the card with ribbon from Paper Sweeties(frosting).

 All dies that were used for my card with links are listed below.  I hope you create a project using dies and join us for the challenge!



 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
Dies R Us Team Members
Theme:  Anything Goes with Dies
Barbara
Maria--that's me
Kathy
Diane
Joann



Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Maria

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love your colour choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maria, I especially love the pretty colors and softness of this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Maria and I'm sure she loved it! Especially since it was hand crafted by YOU!! Hugs and Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Maria! I'm sure your MIL will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love how you added the gems to the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty colors and flowers. The corners frame the sentiment beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure she was thrilled with this card! It's just stunning! Love the corners and that beautiful tag framing the sentiment. And your flowers just added the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete