Friday, September 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties September 2017-Release Party!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  Today is the day that you can purchase the wonderful new stamp/die sets that are released this month!  The new sets are Happy Mail and Sent from my heart.  The coordinating dies are Sweet Cuts-Happy Mail and Sweet Cuts-Sent from my heart.  Today I am highlighting the set Happy Mail.  Who doesn't like happy mail?!  I love getting happy mail! And, here is my card...




I must have had a patriotic thought in my mind because I went with red, white, and blue.  But, I did want to incorporate the washi tape at the top on the white panel.  At times with creating, I'm not sure where my mind is gonna go...lol!  Anyways, the snail and sentiment were embossed with silver.  I made an envelope using vellum.  Inside I stamped sentiments saying...hugs and kisses.  Sequins of (Strawberry)(Blueberry), and (Marshmallow) were added to the inside of the envelope.  Twine on the heart and googly eyes to the snail for the finishing touch!

A view of the inside of the card...



A matching envelope...




Project Supplies:







Please check out some amazing creations from my teammates...
              
Don't forget about our challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Anything goes!  Hope to see your project there!




We hope that you are enjoying this month's release!
Thanks so much for dropping by!
  You make me smile
when you leave sweet comments, thank you!!:-))
Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love this design and the shaker envie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things postal and this is a fun and fabulous postal card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Maria! Love all the shimmery silver accents and the matching stamped envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your patriotic combo here! And your vellum envelope shaker is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete