Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties January 2018-Blast from the past-Winter Edition!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Blast from the past favorites day 3!  We don't have a new release this month, but we are highlighting winter favorites!

For my project today, I have the very first snowman from Paper Sweeties, which is one of my favs!  I just love this darling fun snowman holding the heart! And, here is my card highlighting the sets (Snow Friends, Let It Snow, Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames)...





For my card, I started with a white card base.  I paired it with a blue panel and a white snowflake embossed panel.  I used distress oxide broken china ink for the background.  The snowflakes are from the same set as the snowman, which is Snow Friends.  Small pom poms were placed on the hat...so cute!  Stickles were applied around the snowflakes.  I die cut a frame using Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames.  Robin Egg ribbon and twine to finish the card.
Please check out inspiration from my teammates!  We hope you enjoyed our month of  projects with the winter/snow theme!





Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care and stay warm!

Hugs,
Maria

8 comments:

  1. Maria, this warms my heart on a super chilly night! The snowman is precious and I love the texture you gave him. The embossed background is stunning, as is your sweet detailing. Beautifully done, my friend. Have a wonderful night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card and snowman, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet snowman! Gorgeous card Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so adorable!! Love his hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Maria--one of my favorites! Love the paper piecing & use of the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Maria! That snowman is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute blast from the past Maria! Darling.

    ReplyDelete