Sunday, March 6, 2011

More Snow?!


Hi there!

We woke up to some more snow this morning. So many are tired of seeing the "white stuff". The weatherman said, "I don't think we'll see any snow next week". Dare we get our hopes up??!!:-) Spring is just a few weeks away...yeahhh! Anyways, I thought I'd share a few photos that my husband took this morning and afternoon of the snow and of our dog, Shadow. Shadow loves taking a break and just laying in the snow. I guess that's his way of cooling off.:-) Also, I wanted to share the snow melting throught the holes in the chair on our deck. Hope you are having a great weekend...take care!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are gorgeous; I'm glad we did NOT have snow. It has been freezing last night but the sun is shining. But it's cold and spring seems so far away :)
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, those are really cool pix....especially the chair one. Hope you don't get any more this winter. :) Think warm, sunny thoughts....

    ReplyDelete