Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy St. Patrick'sDay!


Hi Again!

Just wanted to post some St. Pat's cards 'cause around here we celebrate the green! My husband is Irish and that means an Irish wit...hehehe! Nope, he hasn't been lucky by winning the lottery, and he does OK in Vegas. But, I'm the lucky one 'cause he tolerates my craft addiction...lol! Aren't those cute shamrock buttons? My friend, Nancy, gave those to me. Thank you , Nancy! Anyways, whatever you do on St. Pat's Day have a great one and celebrate the green! Take care!

Supplies:

Paper: Bazzill, K&Company, Best Creation
Stamp: SU
Gems: Darice
Ink: SU(Garden Green, Choc. Chip, So Saffron
Floss: Jo-Ann Fabric
Shamrock Button: DressItUp
Ribbon: Michael's
Stickles: Ranger Ink(Worn Lipstick)
Copic: R29(Lipstick Red)

4 comments:

  1. I'm not Irish and I really donl't know anything about St. Patricks'day....I'm sorry. But I DO knnow that your cards are grogeous. I love all the different shades of green. They are all gorgeous. Love the buttons and your bow is fabulous! You have been busy crafting :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the horrible typing :) It's already late and I'm tired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... three great St Patty's day cards! LOVE the buttons and the lips! :) You are lucky... we all are if our hubbys put up with this obsession! LOL! Happy St Patty's day to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet thing to say, that you are the lucky one 'cause your hubby tolerates your 'addiction'! I was born on St. Patrick's Day, and have always enjoyed seeing any cards for that holiday. Your trio is so cute!

    ReplyDelete