Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Christmas Wish...

 
 
Hi there!
 
Happy Wednesday to you!  I just thought I'd share with you one of the cards that I made for volunteers at my work.  I do love angels and so I could not resist purchasing this sweet little angel from The Craft's Meow!  I thought it was very fitting to use this stamp for our work volunteers because they truly are angels!  We have many in our department who file, put charts together, and take patients to the procedure room, etc.  They are a big part of our team and a huge blessing to us!
 
I started with a white card base and used Doodlebug papers.  I paper pieced the angel and colored her with copics.  I added glitter to the halo and wings.  Ribbon and gems to finish off the card.
 
Next week I have a another card showcasing a sweet angel.  So, please stay tuned.  Thank you for viewing my card here today.  I hope you're having a wonderful crafty day, hugs!
 
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  Doodlebug, PTI
Stamps:  The Craft's Meow
Ink:  SU(Crumb Cake)
Ribbon:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Stickles:  Ranger
Copics
Gems:  Paper Studio

13 comments:

  1. Maria, your angel is so sweet and lovely. I love the striped corners you created. I'm sure the volunteers will adore this card. It's perfect and so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Maria!! The receipant will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love angels, too, & this one is just adorable! I know the volunteers will be touched by your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little angel is just precious, Maria....I love the pretty papers you and ribbon you used, too!!!! BTW...I am an RN, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angels come in many sizes and shapes, we are all blessed to have them in our lives. It sounds like you are surrounded by them and these cards are perfect for them! Beautiful, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Christmas card Maria! love the extra sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria , she is adorable! I love angles too, and this one is very cute! Sounds like you work with many.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Maria! The little angel is precious! Love the patterned papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, very sweet card, Maria! Love the traditional color scheme, and that paper is so fun. I really like those photo corners you made with the gems. And totally wonderful angel, too. Love the paper piecing and sparkly wings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Maria! The angel image is so cute. I love the colors and the gemstones in the corners. The sparkly wings are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the pearls on that sweet angel's wings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo Sweet Maria!! LOVE your Darling Angel and all the Fab dimension too! Just Adorable Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete