Monday, July 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Countdown!

Hi there!
 
Welcome to the countdown for Paper Sweeties!  Tomorrow will be the day to purchase some awesome *new* stamps/dies!  Do you have a firefighter that's in your life?  These stamps would be perfect for that awesome firefighter!  My niece's husband is a firefighter and my friend's son-in-law to be is a firefighter, also.  Stay tuned for tomorrow I have another project using these wonderful firefighter stamps!
 
I started with a polka dot card from Echo Park.  I then added black glitter paper from Coredinations.  Jake and his firefighter outfit was colored with copics.  I used the Firefighters stamp set for Jake's outfit, dog, fire hydrant, and sentiment.  Abigail was colored with copics and her outfit is from the stamp set Sweetie Pie.  Coordinating Sweet Cuts dies were used to cut out the sweeties...Sweet Cuts-Jake, Sweet Cuts-Abigail.  Washi Tape is from Queen&Co.  The hearts were colored with copics and punched with an EK heart punch.
 
Please follow the blog list to see what my fellow team members have come up with....
 

                                        Amber Kroening
                                        Annette Allen
                                   Annette Witherspoon

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Maria Patrick--that's me
 
 
 
New Products & Links:


Firefighters
Sweeties Pets

Sweet Cuts - Home Tweet Home
 

 Drop back again tomorrow for another firefighter project!  Thanks for visiting here today!
 
Hugs,
Maria
 


12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so cute Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling and I LOVE the fun texture like asphalt! Sweet! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Hot Stuff! And I really LOVE the glitter paper BG! FAB card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee what a cute scene you created.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cracks me up! I totally love it! You rocked this release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Maria! Love the scene and I really like that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paper doll goodness! Love the sweet scene. Abby is so proud of her beau! (I know, living in my own world, but thats what it says to me!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this scene you created, awesome Maria loL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card!! The glitter paper looks amazing for your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Playing catch up before bed. Your card is so sweet, I love Jake and Abigail with the fire-pup!

    ReplyDelete