Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Birthday!


Hi there!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  I'm just popping in quick to share with you a card I made for the Paper Players challenge.  I made this birthday for my stash.  One is always in need of a birthday card!:-)



I recently purchased some fun stamps and dies and came up with the above card.  The Love Note die and Diagonal Stripe dies are from Reverse Confetti.  The Bold Blooms stamp and dies are from Ellen Hutson.  And, the birthday sentiment if from PTI.  Silver thread and pink pearl cotton to finish off the card. 

I hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek at my card!
Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card, Maria! I love the black scallop and white diagonal lines that anchor your fun flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the flower with the thread behind it! FAB color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Maria! So pretty and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Maria! I love that rose die and it looks awesome with the black!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and the colors are so rich and pretty together.

    Happy Thursday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours Maria! A beautiful card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your design, Maria--gorgeous, modern card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty design with all the stacked layers...love this, Maria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun design, Maria! Love the graphic look of all the black and white and the layered shapes, and the bits of loose thread and string are such a fun addition. The colors of the flower really pop on here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria, this is so pretty! I love the color combo and the graphic feel to your card! The thread is such a fun embellishment! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combo! Just a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete