Friday, June 7, 2024

Butterfly/Flower Card!








Hi, Friends!

I'm just popping in quick to share with you a card I made while we were away camping.  I wanted to make some easy cards and use up some design paper.  The paper is from Carta Bella.  The die cut images are from Tim Holtz.  Just paper, die cut pieces and some pearl cotton thread to make this simple card.  

We had a great time camping with my sis and her husband near Lake Erie.  We took our dog, Sheila and she did well.  We think she sleeps better in the camper than at home!  We rode bikes, made camper pies, walked along the beach, and had a picnic lunch viewing the beautiful Lake Erie.  I thought I had pics on my phone, but hubby must have them all.  He has a better phone than me for taking pics and he is out helping with the Lion's Club right now.  I'm having some computer issues, too.  I wanted to share two more cards that I made, but I was unable to go to my edit program.  Oh, well, I guess I'll have to ask my son again for tech support.  

Ok, that's all for now.  I hope you all are doing well and having a great weekend.  Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care!

Hugs!







6 comments:

  1. Your camping trip sounds like a wonderful way to spend time together. How I miss making those "mountain pies" over the campfire! What a pretty card with the flowers and butterflies. That bold black plaid paper is a plus for this pretty card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the b&w check paper, with the lovely butterflies and flowers. Sounds like you had a good time around Lake Erie, it brings back long ago memories for me. I hope your computer gets well soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip sounds lovely and relaxing. Your card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful and I love the way you have used those papers. Very impressive. I am so glad you enjoyed your holiday. Lucky you to have access to such a beautiful place. I would love to see a picture when you can get access to them. Hope you sort your computer problems soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, like those butterflies and your papers! Glad you had a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful camping trip & so glad Sheila did well! I miss our camping days, but have lots of great memories. Your card is really beautiful, Maria! Love all the elements and your layout!

    ReplyDelete