Sunday, June 30, 2024

Happy 4th!



Hi, Friends!

Happy July 4th in a few days to all my USA friends!  Any festive fun plans for the occasion?  We plan to see the fireworks on July 3rd here in town.  We also plan to take a picnic lunch near the lake and ride our bikes.  Whatever you do have fun and stay safe!

I made the above card for my friend's husband.  His birthday is on the 4th.  All stamps and dies are from Pretty Pink Posh except for the background postage die, which is from Reverse Confetti.  



We celebrated our 45 wedding anniversary on June 22nd.
We enjoyed a wonderful dinner together.


Last Friday, we celebrated two of my sister's birthdays.
My sister on the left made a chocolate strawberry cake.  The
theme of the party was hummingbirds since my sis on the
right loves hummingbirds.  The cake was delicious and
we had tons of fun!


Ok, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Have a wonderful week and take care, hugs!







3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and wonderful patriotic card Maria. Congratulations on your anniversary, I'm a June bride too, on the 11th. Lovely happy photos of you and hubby and your sisters too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary. That is definitely worth celebrating. Love your card with the bold colours and fireworks. Perfect for the occasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, what a great photo of you two! I love the July 4th birthday card too, I had a friend born on that day and fireworks were always the norm for a birthday celebration for her. Looks like your family has lots to celebrate - have a fun July 4th!

    ReplyDelete