Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Easter...


Hi, Friends!

Last month I showed you a sneak peek of an Easter card as seen below. 



And, this view is the full reveal...


I couldn't resist this sweet Easter set from Sunny Studio this year for my Easter cards.  So many darling images!  It was lots of fun coloring them with my copics.  The background was made using distress inks.  The scalloped panel is from MFT.  I'm entering this card over at Simon Says where the challenge theme is "CUTE". 

Next up, is a card using the same images, but using zig markers.  And, Perfect Pearls Mist in turquoise for interest.  Dots to finish the card.



Thanks so much for dropping by and viewing my cards today!  I hope you have an awesome day!  Take care! Hugs!!

6 comments:

  1. Two adorable Easter cards, Maria - lovely bright spring colors! Thank you for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Maria... I love the colours, they make me smile and the little chicks and that lamb are adorable! Have a lovely day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and super cute cards and so very pretty. The images are fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely Easter set and you made two great cards with it. I love the coloring and watercoloring on both. You made a pretty background on your second card with those sweet little chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you got that set, Maria--such sweet images! Your Easter cards are beautiful with your coloring & lovely backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete