Thursday, March 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties March 2019-Release Sneak Peeks!




Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties March Release Sneak Peeks!

Debbie is releasing a new stamp/die set called Get Well this month!  I combined the new set with the bright happy previously released set Somewhere over the rainbow.  I would hope this cheery fun card would brighten up someone who is feeling a bit under the weather.

And, here is my card...





For my card, I started with an aqua card base and paired it with striped rainbow paper from MFT.  The background was water colored using distress ink.  The sun and rainbow are from the set Somewhere over the rainbow.  The images were colored with copics and die cut using  Sweet Cuts-Somewhere over the rainbow.  The Get Well die cut was used for three colors, of red, white, and aqua for dimension and placed over the rainbow.  A strip of glitter washi tape was placed.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white, which is from the new Get Well set. Sequins(Strawberry) and twine to finish the card.

Another view of my card...



And, here is a view of the inside of the card using another sentiment from the new set, Get Well.



Project Supplies:




I had lots of fun making this  Get Well card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 



Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!








3 comments:

  1. Cute card that would certainly lift the spirits of someone not feeling well! Great way to combine elements, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make anyone get well when they get this card! It is so happy and cheerful and the bright colors alone make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another happy and cheerful card... That little smiling sun makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete