Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Birthday Wishes!



Hi, Friends!

The first day of spring, yeah!  I know some of you have had signs of spring with blooms, but here in NW Ohio we are still waiting.  If it weren't for winter, how can we truly appreciate spring?!  Anyways, I'm looking forward to warmer weather and planting flowers!

I'd like to share with you a birthday card I made for my great nephew.  A fun bday card with the dog theme.  These dogs are helping Ash celebrate his birthday!  I'm entering this card over at Seize the Birthday  We are to use stripes and dots for the challenge.  I have the striped paper in the background and the sequins for the dots.  




For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with a MFT die cut frame.  The images and paper are from Sunny Studio.  I colored the darling pups with copic markers.  The sequins are from Paper Sweeties.  



A view of the inside of the card features a pup with coloring similar to my dog, Sheila.  The pup on the front of the card on the left is similar to Ash's Grandma's dog, Finn.  I hope Ash has a great bday and enjoys this dog themed card!  

Thanks so much for taking time to drop by today and view the birthday card.  I hope you are having a great week!  

Take care, hugs!








11 comments:

  1. Oh how cute this is. The dogs are adorable and those sequins are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring!! And what a stunning card for your great nephew!! Wonderful details and beautifully done... He's going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, adorable card this is, Maria! It is sure to be a hit with the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling! Your great nephew will love those dogs, the shaker, and those bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and festive, Maria! Ash will love all the bright stripes and critters, especially since you've made it an interactive shakey-shakey card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just too cute, Maria! The cake with the bones is adorable & I love the striped background & how you did the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this card makes me smile - the colour, the ouppies, the sequins, the inside - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS how much thought went into this card! Love the doggy details! And the striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an adorable and cheerful birthday card!!! The rainbow stripes and the flower shaped sequins go so perfectly together! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! Love those sweet puppies and the diagonal background. Adorable birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic shaker card Maria! And what an adorable birthday card for Ash. You've created a really fun birthday party scene! xx

    ReplyDelete