Sunday, July 7, 2024

Happy Anniversary!



Hi, Friends!

It's a beautiful Sunday here in NW Ohio.  The temp is in the low 80's with low humidity, just right!  I've been out a couple times with the dog to enjoy the weather.  But, it would make for a perfect picnic day!  Not much going on here today.  Hubby decided to clean up some things in the garage, so I thought it would be a perfect time to be in the craft room.

I'd like to share with you an anniversary card I made for a friend.  I recently purchased the Sweet Songs stamp and die set from Honey Bee.  It was so fun coloring the sweet birds and pretty flowers.  It was very easy to put together.  Gems added to finish the card.

I'm entering this card over at NBUS Challenge.




Ok, that's all for now.  I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  Take care and thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!

Hugs!







7 comments:

  1. What a very pretty and a happy card Maria. Your colouring is wonderful ad I like the scalloped edge you have used to enhance your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the blue and purple. those birds must be singing such a happy song xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little anniversary card with those cute blue birds and purple flowers. I love the musical notes to indicate those birds are singing their anniversary wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bluebirds singing among the flowers are so sweet, Maria, and I like the scalloping! The happy couple will treasure this! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hope your wonderful weather is continuing! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy card, Maria and I love those sweet birds. I really like the vibrant colour scheme you chose too, and it all adds up to a gorgeous design.
    Hope yopu are well,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful coloring and card!

    ReplyDelete