Friday, July 12, 2024

Hello Summer!




Hi, Friends!

Popping in quick to share with you this summer card.  It certainly is summer around here and most of the country with the hot weather!  The humidity is back once again today and my joints can feel it, lol!  Hubby got the lawn mowed and I made some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies along with working on some laundry today.  He had to beat the heat, but I stayed in the cool house!  

I recently purchased the Trendy Tumbler set from The Greetery!  I used a copic marker for the pink lemonade and also sponged on worn lipstick distress ink.  The sweet lemon dies are from Lawn Fawn.  The fruit paper is from Park Lane.  Gems to finish my summer card.


I hope you are staying cool and having a great weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, take care!

Hugs!

























































































































































3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool and refreshing summer card with that frosty mug of lemonade. I love how the sentiment stretches into the straw and those lemons are really cute! Stay cool if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty summer card! I love the fruit background! The pink lemonade looks so thirst quenching and the "hello" straw is so darling! Thank you for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!- Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect summer card, my friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete