Sunday, July 14, 2024

Happy Birthday!




Hi, there!

I'm back again to share with you a card I made for the Lawn Fawn Challenge.  I'm getting it in just under the wire.  I wanted to redeem myself for my last card entered.  I didn't use most of the dies from Lawn Fawn.

For my card above,  I already had the bird colored and it matched the Lawn Fawn paper, so I wanted to incorporate it.  The ice cream cone, lemons, and dies are from Lawn Fawn, also.  I'll list all the items at the end of my post.  I'm not sure why the cherry photographed so dark.  It could be that I have a lot of glitter on it. 

I'm entering this card over at the Lawn Fawn Challenge.




Thanks so much for dropping by today!  I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

Lawn Fawn Products:

I Scream, You Scream(cone)
Year Twelve(parrot)
You're the Zest(lemon
Fancy Scalloped Circle Stackables
Stitched Scalloped Borders
Perfectly Plaid Paper

Hugs!








6 comments:

  1. That's a sweet birthday card with the lemon theme and great papers. Love that little bird with the party hat - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely happy and summery card. You just have to smile when you see it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond adorable! Wish list growing. I have some new Lawn Fawn stamps on my table to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh too cute! Love the little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful bright cheery card Maria. I love it. x

    ReplyDelete