Friday, July 19, 2024

Happy Birthday!



Hi, there!

Happy Friday to you!  I hope all is well your way.  I'm popping in quick to share with you a masculine card that I made.  The dies and sentiment is from MFT.  I kept it simple with design and color.  I reached for the plaid paper and opted for a red, white, and blue card.  I already had some silver glitter candles cut and finished the card with twine.  

You may remember my card for the Lawn Fawn Challenge on my previous post.  I was quite surprised and honored to see that I was chosen as one of the Featured Fawnatics for Challenge 176!  









My card is the second one on the first row.  So many beautiful cute cards!  Congratulations to all!


Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!!








5 comments:

  1. Those silver candles make for a sparkly and fun birthday card, and congrats too on your Lawn Fawn win! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous masculine card Maria..I love your colour scheme with the silver candles. Congratulations on your featured fawntastic card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great design and those silver candles are fabulous. Congrats on your win, that was an adorable ice cream card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the honor and love the masculine BD card! Great plaid paper and love the silver candles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course your last card was featured, it is wonderful. This is a fabulous masculine card, great design and I love the silver candles. x

    ReplyDelete