Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Welcome Little One!



Hi, Friends!

Just popping in quick to share with you a card I made for my great nephew, Brooks Allen.  The little sweetie arrived on 7-12-24!  He has two older sisters, Ryleigh and Regan.  

For my card, I started with a blue card base and paired it with a scalloped white panel.  The design paper, oh boy, I had in my stash.  The dies and sentiment are from Pretty Pink Posh.  A sheer bow tied for the final touch.


                                                                         Brooks Allen

Don't you just want to kiss those darling cheeks?!  I sure do!


Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Have a great rest of the week, take care!

Hugs!








5 comments:

  1. What a precious card that is for such a beautiful baby boy! I love that cute little onesie with the big blue bow wrapped around the card! Lucky you to welcome such a bundle of joy into your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and he is so adorable. A fun baby boy card with the essential rubber ducky for bathtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always nice to need a baby card. Love the colours and that bright yellow showing its face again. His parents will be very proud to show off this lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetie! Your card is wonderful with those sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooks is so adorable and looks so alert! Darling card, great images and shading and I like the big blue ribbon!

    ReplyDelete