Friday, August 2, 2024

Sending Sunshine!



Hi, Friends!

I'd just like to share with you a very quick card that I made.  In fact, it's a recycled card.  My sister sent me a thank you card and it had the lovely scenery on it as seen above.  I couldn't just throw it away, so I added a sea gull and sentiment from MFT.  A few gems to finish the card.  I'm sending this card to a friend who has been struggling with some health issues.

We were busy last weekend with a wonderful camping trip to Alum State Park here in Ohio.  It was the first time we were at this park and it was a great time!  We managed to miss the rain until we returned home, but it didn't last long.  We got more rain today, which is dearly needed for it has been hot and humid.  

Here is a photo of my son, his friend, Ryan, and me enjoying breakfast.




We enjoy playing cornhole when we go camping, so fun!

(My husband, Randy, Ryan, Jeremy, and Maverick)


Ok, my friends, that's all for today.  Thanks so much for dropping by!  Stay cool and safe!  Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. I can see why you wanted to use the image, it is wonderful, love the additions, I'm sure your friend will love and appreciate it, with a smile. Looks like you all enjoyed your trip. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of a beautiful card from your sister. Looks like a fun camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the recycled card - it's a great save and so cute. I miss those camping days like those that you're enjoying, TFS the great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great camping trip! I never got the hang of cornhole, but it is fun to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say that I love how you recycled that beautiful ocean view!

    ReplyDelete