Thursday, August 8, 2024

Wishing you the best!




Hi, Friends!

Just popping in quick to share with you a card that I made for my MIL.  I used the new Simon Says August kit.  Such a lovely flower die, embossing folder(so pretty), and gorgeous design papers!  The card is for my MIL who has a birthday next month.  I used distress inks for the flowers.  And, included in the kit are distress sprays.  I used fossilized amber that looks gold when applied.  Gems were added to complete the card.

I'm entering this card over at the NBUS Challenge.




We are off camping again this weekend.  We are going to Hocking Hills in SE Ohio.  A very lovely scenic area.  The weather will be perfect and we are looking forward to it!

Thanks so much for dropping by today, it's appreciated!  Take care!







8 comments:

  1. Your MIL will cherish this beautiful card, Maria! I can tell it is very shimmery in real life! Have a wonderful weekend camping and thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your MIL's card is quite lovely with the soft subtle colors! Have fun camping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your Mum will love this gorgeous card Marie, love the texture and the colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp and it's on my wish list. The spray gave it a soft, beautiful look. Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend camping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Maria....your MIL will be thrilled. lets hope she doesn't blog peep. Enjoy your camping! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Maria! I don't usually buy kits, but had to get that one and need to use more of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Maria! Love the subtle colouring on the flowers and the spattering! Gorgeous background interest with that embossing folder and pretty DP! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant and beautiful, like the subtle touches of color!

    ReplyDelete