Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Happy Anniversary!



Hi, Friends!

It's been a little while since my last post.  I have quite a few cards ready to share, but today I'll share the above anniversary card for now.  We've been busy with painting our living room.  I finally decided on new curtains.  The paint that is a light gray has already made a big difference.  

For my card, I started with a white base and paired it with a frame from The Greetery.  The flowers are from Altenew, which were colored with copics.  The leaf stencil is from Creative Worship.  Distressed Spritz-fossilized amber was sprayed and gold gems added to finish the card.

Well, I'm going to scoot here for we are getting ready to go camping again tomorrow for a few days.  It was a hot one today and thank goodness a storm just rolled through to give us some rain.  

Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Have a great rest of the week, take care!

Hugs!







3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I love the effect from the spray. Having a lovely camping trip. Hope the weather stays fine for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely anniversary card with those pretty yellow flowers and pretty leaves showing through the die-cut design. Have fun camping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely. Fabulous framing and design.
    Hope camping was fun.

    ReplyDelete