Hello Friends!
Happy weekend to you! I'd like to share a card that I made for a friend. As you can see, this is a fold card. I'm not sure what kind it is for I got the instructions from a friend. If you would like the instructions, just let me know and I'd be happy to share them. The image is from MFT and the sentiments are from Creative Worship. I drew in birds for added interest. I colored the images with copics. I'm entering this card over at Allsorts Challenge.
Yesterday, we returned from our camping trip. I don't think we chose a good time to go for it was hot, humid, and smokey. The forest fire smoke came down from Canada on the second day that we were there. We limited our time outdoors, but did manage to enjoy a couple bike rides and the playful black squirrels that we saw...so cute!
If you look closely, hubby took this pic
as the fisherman needed to lower his
head while going under the bridge.
You can see it was hazy due to the
smoke coming down from the Canadian
forest fires. Our hearts and prayers
are with those who have suffered
from these fires.
Making memories one campsite at a time!
Ok, friends, that's all for now. I hope you have a great weekend! Take care and stay cool!
Hugs!




Beautiful and uplifting card for your friend! It would be perfect for the All sorts challenge if you would like to join. That smoke is awful, glad it has not reached Missouri.
ReplyDeleteA perfect card for our new theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteLovely scenic photos, black squirrels are beautiful, we have them in our garden.
B x
What a perfect fold for the sentiment, to lift the card up too! I'm sure your friend loved it. Love the stamps you used, and colouring too. There have been awful, and deadly fires all over the world, even here in the UK. The damage to life and property has been heartbreaking. x
ReplyDeleteYou’ve captured the picture with the lighthouse beautifully.
ReplyDeleteI’ve never seen black squirrels before—thanks for the photo.
That is a lovely card and uplifting for your friend. You can sure see the smoke in your pictures but I'm glad you were able to get some fun in. The fires are terrible. So much burned over such a large area. Black squirrels are new to me so thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! And the squirrel - I love squirrels!!! 😍
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Conny
Beautifully crafted card, Maria! Too bad the weather wasn't great for camping. The wildfires are so scary and dangerous. So far, our air quality hasn't been bad. I keep an eye on it and won't let Fritz stay on the deck when it's unhealthy.
ReplyDeleteLovely card shape, a variation on a gatefold card I think. Great nautical scene too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteA fab fold and perfect scene for our theme this week. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
ReplyDelete