Friday, July 24, 2026

Happy Birthday!





Hi, there!

I'd like to share with you a card I made for my sis.  She loves hummingbirds, so I made the above card using dies from Brass & Bliss.  Do you have a feeder for the hummingbirds?  I do and I enjoy watching them come to the feeder!  I'm entering this card over at Triple B Challenge.  The challenge is about birds, blooms, and/or butterflies.  You can use one of them, two, or all three!




We've had gorgeous weather for the past few days with temps only in the 70's and low humidity.  Sunday will get warmer into the mid 80's.  But, I'm enjoying this wonderful weather for now!  I hope all is well in your world and that you have a great weekend!  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!







8 comments:

  1. Oh Maria this is so so lovely! I bet your Sis just LOVED it!! I have several bird feeders but haven't had a lot of luck with my hummingbird feeder (maybe I don't pay close enough attention to it ... my granddaughter has a couple and great grandson Charlie LOVES watching the hummers come to feed). Beautifully crafted my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B Challenge Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and bright summery card. I'm sure your sister loved it. We don't have humming birds over here in the UK, and my walking group were only talking about birds and what they would like to see, last week. I said a humming bird, as I see so many on crafters cards, and they are so colourful, as yours are. Love it Maria, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful summer scene! I don't have a hummingbird feeder but the neighbors on each side of us do and I like watching them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummingbirds are awesome. So tiny and their wings are so fast. Amazing. A cute card for your sister and I bet she loves the wheelbarrow full of blooms too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this gorgeous card, Maria! The cloudy background is beautifully done, and the wheelbarrow and birdfeeder make lovely summer scene. I bet your sister loveled this one.
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got way behind again, so doing some catch up before anything else today. Totally delightful card, Maria, and so sweet! I gave up on having a feeder, as almost never saw any hummers using it. But I do sometimes see them flying by and that's always a treat. They came consistently at our house in the country--one thing I do miss, but that was over 30 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet scene and the trio of hummingbirds are cute. Love the feeder and wheelbarrow.
    So bummed Brass & Bliss is not available to Canada.

    ReplyDelete