Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello...


Hello my crafty friends!

Just popping in to share a card with you that I made
for my sister.  I needed to send some photos to her, so
I made this card to help protect the photos.  But, mostly
I just wanted to make a card for my sis.:-)  I'm entering
this card over at Simon Says Stamp.   The theme is
for a non occasion card.  I need more cards like
these to store in my stash.:-)

For my card I started with Island Indigo card base.  I
used some pretty Prima paper for the floral background.
The stamp is from SU(Elementary Elegance).  Love this
stamp since it has such a pretty frame.  And, you
can insert any sentiment within the frame.  Sweet seam
binding ribbon from Paper Sweeties.  I topped off the
card with a bright button and gems. 

Well, today is my cleaning day and I have more work
to do.  Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope
you have a wonderful crafty weekend!  Take care,
hugs!

Supplies:

Paper:  SU, Prima(Madeline)
Ink:  SU(Island Indigo
Stamp:  SU(Elementary Elegance)
Ribbon:  Paper Sweeties
Gems:  Paper Studio
Twine:  PTI
Button:  Blumenthal

14 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,
    Your card is so pretty. Lovely layers, beautifully stamped and such very pretty paper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I think that is a very pretty stamp, too. Gorgeous card!

    Have fun cleaning. LOL I've made Thursdays my cleaning day. No fun.

    Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the florals and the ribbon! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Happy Mail" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister will LOVE this Pretty Hello card! Great bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! Love that paper and the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Maria,

    Your card is just lovely and I really like the colors you chose.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, Maria! Love the papers and label stamp! Your sister will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Maria! I am sure your sister will love it. :) It's always so nice to get mail 'just because.'

    ReplyDelete
  9. So So pretty! I love the papers and ribbon! She will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful stamp! Your sister will be so thrilled for sure! Gorgeous seam binding as well! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely card, Maria! Loving the soft blues mixed with the florals. That sentiment stamp is beautiful. Love the bow and the little gems, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria, that is a super lovely card! I love how that fantastic SU stamp fills your focal point panel. Super colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Maria - your background paper is without a doubt beautiful - love the colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete