Monday, May 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties Pre-Release Day 1!!!


Hi Friends!

How are you doing on this fine day?  I hope things  are well in your crafty world and that you had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Today I want to share with you a card highlighting the new Paper Sweeties stamps for May, which will be available for purchase on May 15th!  Debbie has done a fab job designing some lovely new stamps!

Just look at that sweet Emma peeking from the window with her new spring dress on! I paper pieced and colored her.  I added a little tiny heart brad to her dress.  The dress, flowers, and sentiments are from the new stamp set Live Love Grow! 

The card began with a white card base.  The window die is from Taylored Expressions.  The grass die is from MFT.  I paper pieced the flower pots and popped them up for  dimension.  Little heart brads were added to the centers.  Tiny white hearts were added to the pots.  A heart border punch to the center of the card along with gems to finish off the card. 

Please visit the other design team members for Paper Sweeties to see what they came up with for the new May stamp line!  Have fun crafting!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Thank you for dropping by!  Take care, hugs!

Supplies:

Paper:  Bo Bunny, Bazzill, SEI
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties:  Emma(Sweeties)
               Paper Sweeties:  Live Love Grow(boutique)
                                            Dress, flower pots, sentiments
Ink:  SU(Black)
Gems:  Paper Studio
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Dies:  Taylored Expressions(Arched Window)
           MFT: (grass)
Copics:  E31, E33, E35, E00, R20, E11
Brads:  My Stash

14 comments:

  1. A really sweet card, Maria. Love your window and the fresh colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, Maria! Really love the little window scene you created here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I see you do you see me?" What a wonderful design you have make making a really original card - Love all the colors and as you well know I love the way you have designed this. Yes I see the little pink heart in the middle of your flowers!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The window scene is weet and adorable. I love the sentiment. Wonderful way to show is the new release. Have a lovely day!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very cute, and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! It is so cute! I love Emma's outfit. The flowers outside the window are a great touch! Cannot wait to see more of the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's adorable, Maria! I love the sweet scene you put together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE how you have her looking out the window! DARLING card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww... what a sweet, precious card :) Love it!
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, I love that window!

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEK! How stinkin cute is this? I love Emma peeking out the window - of course her home would be surrounded by pretty flowers! Really clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria, this is so adorable. I love the little guy looking out the window and the tiny hearts on the pots are so cute.

    I've been away from crafting for a week and trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete