Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Dies R Us- Team A-Shaped Cards...anything other than rectangle!

 

Hi, there!
 

Peep Peep...it's almost Easter!  And, it's time for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is shaped cards...anything other than rectangle!

For my card, I was inspired to make an Easter card with a cute little chick!  The patterned paper is from Authentique.  The chick and sentiment stamps are from Verve, which was colored with copics.  The pearls are from SU.  The ribbon is from Verve, also.  The scalloped oval was made using an EK punch.   All dies are listed below and available at Dies R Us!


   
 Ok, friends, you have until  March 13th to enter.  And, remember there will be a $10 winner for the challenge!  There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!


Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
A Team Members
Theme:  Something NEW
Glenda

 

 
Thanks so much for visiting here today!
 
Hugs,
Maria

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I especially love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Maria! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, this card is adorable! So many details and colors. It's so fun! I love to see stitching on cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet combination of dies! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and adorable, Maria! I love the layering and gorgeous colors. Such pretty dies and of course I just want to hug that sweet little chick! The Authentique paper is so pretty and I'm so jealous that you can stitch in a circle! :o) Beautifully done, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable; your little chick is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love round cards Maria! This is so sweet and brings thoughts of Spring! Yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable my friend!! LOVE the Easter theme, the cute little chick and of course the stitching! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, how sweet! I love a shaped card, and love all your die cut layers here! And that little chick is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the printed paper & how you put all the dies together, Maria--such a sweet card & I love the sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so sweet! Love the circle shape and all the little things you did with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my gracious, girl, way to pay attention to the details! Great layers and textures, and just an overall beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete