Friday, July 1, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge-Outdoor Fun-Team A!


Hi, there!


Happy July 1st!  And, it's time for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is outdoor fun!  You can make a card/project that has anything to do with the outdoors!  I recently purchased the hot air balloon die and also went with some patriotic colors due to July 4th being here very soon!  We plan to go to Cedar Point, which is an amusement park and watch the fireworks over the water on Lake Erie.  We're looking forward to it!  Whatever your plans are for the 4th....stay safe and have fun!

I started with a white card base and added Lawn Fawn paper for the sky.  The patriotic paper is from Doodlebug.  The hot air balloon die and clouds are from Spellbinder's.  I water colored the clouds and the grass.  The scalloped border and birthday sentiment die is from Lawn Fawn!  Dots and twine to finish the card.   All dies are listed below and available at Dies R Us!


 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!


Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
A Team Members
Theme:  Outdoor Fun
Barbara
Jenny
Maria--that's me
Vicki
Kathy


Thanks so much for visiting here today!
Hugs,
Maria


12 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Maria! I love the diecuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Such a fun summer scene! I love that you used patterned paper for the sky, and love the scalloped framework. That hot air balloon is so detailed and fabulous. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful colorful card. A balloon ride is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your air balloon! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Maria! I love the layered clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combo of die- cuts and patterns for a fun and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I love the cute scene you created. It looks awesome frame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this card, Maria! Wonderful use of the die cuts & such neat paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, this is such an amazing birthday card! It's filled with whimsy and sweetness... what better way to celebrate? :o) I love your work with the new hot air balloon die. The layers are so pretty and I adore the sweet bit of twine! The clouds are so perfectly fluffy and the border die is stunning! Gorgeous work as always, my sweet friend! I hope you had a lovely time watching the fireworks at Cedar Point. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, Maria! Love that little, hot air balloon, and the color palette is timeless!

    ReplyDelete