Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Birthday!


Hi, Friends!

Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!  We had a very busy one here with a wedding celebration on Saturday!  On Sunday, we saw the play...Wicked...so fun!

My mother-in-law's birthday is on Saturday, so I made her this card...


Many gorgeous flowers in the inspiration photo!  I was very inspired to get out some flower stamps and start stamping away!   Just a simple card, but the flowers do take center stage.  I'm entering this card over at City Crafter!


I'd like to share with you some photos of my nephew's wedding!  It was such a glorious day to have a wedding!  And, so pretty in Schedel Gardens.  Here are some photos....

Kristen and Matthew

Some of the wedding party with three darling
flower girls!

Mother of the groom, my sister, Lucretia. and
her husband, John.


We took a few photos of the garden before
the wedding.

My husband, Randy


Beautiful swan in the pond.



Gorgeous outdoor reception at Kristen's
parent's house with French country theme.

Father of the groom, Steve, and his wife, Karen.

My sister with her two sons...Jason and Matthew.  They
are both tall handsome guys!:-)


All my beautiful sisters...Christina, Cecilia, me, Lucretia and Donna.


Did we have fun??  Oh, yesss...lol!



Thanks so much for viewing my card and photos of Matthew's and Kristen's wedding celebration!

Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

14 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful wedding! Thanks so much for sharing all the photos, Maria! Love the picture of all you girls! The BD card is beautiful--wonderful stamping & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your mother-in-law will love this pretty card Maria :-) Thanks for sharing these beautiful wedding photo's - it looks like it was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card you created, Maria! The wedding photos are fabulous--such treasured memories to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maria, I bet your MIL loved that card...all those gorgeous flowers...and that scalloped edge was a very nice way to ground them! Sure enjoyed the pictures of the wedding! How fun to have so many sisters, what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've layered the stamped flowers. Enjoyed seeing the wedding photos too. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria , you look beautiful! And that wedding looked gorgeous! I know y'all had so much fun!
    Your MIL is going to love her pretty floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maria, what gorgeous photos of a truly special occasion! Everyone looks beautiful and the area couldn't be lovelier. Thank you for sharing them with us. :o) And your card is exquisite. The floral arrangement is so pretty.. I love the layered stamping and stunning color palette. The gentle scallop border is the perfect finishing touch and I do love that elegant script of the sentiment. She will treasure this always. :o) I hope you're having a wonderful week, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your card is gorgeous!! I love your choice of colours here and the clean crisp look! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!! And thank you for sharing your photos... You look beautiful and I really enjoyed seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card looks so beautiful! I just love blue and to see such a beautiful blue shade just for these ... Think you will make a birthdaygirl happy with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card but the wedding photos steal the show! And YOU look so pretty! What a great venue and it DOES look like you all had FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful, Maria! Love the flower arrangement and colors! And what a gorgeous wedding! I think outdoors weddings are just so beautiful, but risky. Looks like it was a picture perfect day, though, and that garden setting was absolutely stunning! The bride and groom look so happy. I wish them many, many happy years together!
    And thank you so much for picking up some of my little sillies! You are the best!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Maria! Surely your MIL will love it! Wishing her a very Happy Birthday! What beautiful photos! Looks like everyone had such a great time! Congrats to the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your take on our theme is gorgeous! I love the CAS but also elegant design; lovely choice of colours too. I had fun seeing the wedding photos; you look fab! And I can see you had a LOT of fun! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty wedding photos! Your card is so pretty with the stamped flowers- love the overlapping and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete