Saturday, April 1, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-April 1, 2017-Easter!




Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is Easter.  In just a few weeks it will be Easter, which will be my sister's birthday this year.  I hope she has a wonderful day filled with sunshine!


For my card, I started with a yellow card base and paired it with Lawn Fawn paper.  My card is filled with several Easter items with the chicks, one chocolate bunny, and pretty daffodils.  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy.  The sequins are from Paper Sweeties-cookie dough, and robin egg.  I added small pink seed beads, also.  I added orange pearls to the center of the daffodils for interest.  An orange silk bow to finish the card.  All dies that were used for my card are listed below.  I hope you create an Easter project and join us for the challenge!



 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
Dies R Us Team Members
Theme:  Easter

Barbara
Maria--that's me
Kathy
Diane
Joann


Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. Wowzer, Maria--this is such a sweet Easter card! I love all the dies you put together here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous Easter card Maria! Super composition and great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this card, Maria! The bunny and chicks are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the yellow contrasted with the blue & plaid! Your chocolate bunny is the perfect touch and the flowers are beautiful! One of the cutest Easter cards ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet creation Maria! Love the shaker design and that little bunny is precious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun shaker card. Wonderful spring background paper and use of flowers around your frame. the little chicks are cute in the shaker part and the bully looking in are all fabulous in an Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Easter shaker is so pretty!Th chicks inside are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh, your shaker is fabulous! You totally captured the look and feel of spring and Easter with this uhhhhhhdorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely darling! What a great combination & use of these dies! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete