Saturday, April 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties April 2017-Release Party!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  Today is the day for you to purchase those awesome new stamps!  I have another colorful project for you today using the new crayon stamps/dies!  Who doesn't love color?  I sure do!

And, here is my card...



Remember getting new school supplies?  Those new pack of crayons were so fun to get in my hot little hands!  I've always loved to color since I can remember!  So, this stamp/die set brings back many happy memories for me!

For the star background on my card, I used the set Be Happy.  The crayon stamps and dies along with the sentiment are from You add color to my Life/Sweet Cuts-You add color to my Life.  The crayons were colored with SU colored pencils.  I wrote the colors on the crayons with my copic multiliner.  Twine to finish the card.

Project Supplies:



The new stamps/dies that are released today!!!



Please have fun hopping to see what my teammies created!  You won't be disappointed!  Have fun!

Maria Patrick--that's me
Nancy Salkeld


Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!




Please stop back tomorrow to see my project for the Release Rewind!  Thanks so much for dropping by!
Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

4 comments:

  1. Love this! So pretty! Love that star background in all of the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crayons and the circles! Great design! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun & clever card, Maria! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously!! HOW CUTE! This is just genius, Maria, and SO adorable! Love your rainbow star background and LOVE what you did with those crayons!

    ReplyDelete