Saturday, April 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-April 15, 2017(Tags)




Hi, friends!

It's time for another Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is Tags!  You can use a tag on your card or make a separate tag.  I decided to make a spring card with a tag.  So, it's easy peasy!  Please get out those tag dies and make a project to join the fun!

For my card, I started with a white card base and embossed it with a folder from Darice.  The fancy scalloped circle dies are from Lawn Fawn.  The chick and egg are from Memory Box.  The Grass edger dies is from Frantic Stamper.  And, the tag die is from Poppy Stamps.  The buttons are from SU.  The sentiment and sign is from Paper Sweeties.  PTI rain drops to finish the card.  The dies that I used on this card are listed below...



 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge using tags...happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
Dies R Us Team Members
Theme:  Tags
Barbara


Thanks so much for visiting here today!

Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - I could eat those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of dies, Maria! I love the pastel colors you used, such a cute Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Maria! Love the little chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet tag & card, Maria! I love the color scheme, buttons, dry embossing--everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun chickss. Great layers and colors, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Absolutely LOVE that tag!

    ReplyDelete