Monday, November 20, 2017

Merry Christmas!



Hi, Friends!

I hope you are doing well on this fine Monday morning!  It's a busy week for many getting ready for Thanksgiving.  I'll be having dinner at my son's house this year.  And, all he wanted me to bring was the pumpkin pie...yum!

Well, I'm here today to share with you a couple of projects that I have been working on for Christmas gifts this year.  I'm entering these over at ABC Christmas Challenge.  I'm hoping that my projects qualify for the X marks the spot theme for the challenge due to my tied yarn.

I plan to give the first treat/card box to the ladies in the office at my church who work tirelessly all year long helping many people with anything and everything.  It is a gift set with candy and Christmas cards...


The stamp image is from Paper Smooches.  I colored the image with copics.  The sentiment is a retired Paper Sweeties sentiment.  The acrylic box is from SU.  The hershey miniature candies were wrapped with paper and yarn for the finishing touch.

Next up, is a Christmas gift to my friend, Nancy.  She is my crafting buddy.  I left the inside of the cards blank so that she can add whatever sentiment she wishes...thank you, birthday, thinking of you, etc.  She loves the color purple, so I made sure to color frosty's hat, mittens, and scarf with the color purple.  The snowman image is from Avery Elle.  Gems and twine to finish the project.  And, here is my gift set to Nancy...


I do hope the all the ladies will like my treat/candy projects for I had so much fun making them!  Well, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Wishing you peace and blessings!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Maria

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Maria! So special and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky friends you have, Maria! These are the sweetest gifts--literally--haha! I really love the snowman with his purple accessories on that beautiful light blue snowy background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your treat sets, Maria! They look so festive packaged up in those clear boxes, and I love that you added in some chocolate with your gift sets.... because everybody loves chocolate! And they look so pretty wrapped in paper and tied up with string. Love the card sets, too. Such an adorable snowman for your friend, and beautiful nativity image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are the sweetest little gift boxes...I think your ladies will absolutely adore them...so clever and so beautiful! Have a most blessed Thanksgiving with your family! I just have to bring rolls to our dinner...easy peasy! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Maria! What sweet treats! Surely will make for some wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are so lovely! What a beautiful gift to give and so kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've seen sets like these before - they are wonderful and I'm sure will be received with delight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful creation Maria! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all!

    ReplyDelete