Monday, December 4, 2023

Merry Christmas!





Hi, there!

I hope you are all doing well on this fine Monday afternoon!  How's all the Christmas preparations going?  I'm doing my best to keep ahead of the game.  I'm just hoping that the weather cooperates for a church program that I participate in this coming Sunday.  We could get either rain or snow.  I'm hoping we get the rain this time around.  

Last weekend I spent Saturday with some friends and made more Christmas cards.  I have a twofer for you today.  They are new and with the above card a lady offered to let me borrow the wonderful candy cane die from Hero Arts after she looked at my peeking snowman card from Hero Arts as seen below for inspiration. 

I'm entering my card over at NBUS Challenge.




For the above card, I added greenery from Spellbinder's and the sentiment dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Both the greenery and the candy canes are new.  Gems to finish the card.

Next up...



The adorable peeking snowman die is from Hero Arts, also.  The pierced snowflake plate is from Pretty Pink Posh.  I colored the snowman with copics.  

Ok, well that's all for now.  Thanks so much for dropping by!  Have a great week!

Hugs!







7 comments:

  1. Such great cards, Maria! The cute snowman makes me smile, I love that die! And who can resist candy canes, especially in bold colors and with polka dots too! Hope your church event is a blessing for you and many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those candy canes look wonderful and festive with all the greens, and that peeking snowman is too cute with his green mittens! Two fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these two cards. The candy canes look wonderful with the festive foliage behind, and the expression on your peeking snowman is adorable! If I don’t get back before Christmas, have a wonderful, joyful and blessed time with your love ones over the Christmas season. Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful products for these cards! Love that you used the greenery behind the candy canes & I adore your peeking snowman card! That PPP cover plate is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so cheery and beautiful Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your two layered and festive Christmas card designs, Maria! We all love candy canes at Christmas and that peek-a-boo snowman has me grinning from ear-to-ear! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! (And on a personal note, thank you for the beautiful snowflake card!) Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, two fantastic cards. The candy cane card is so full of dimension and just so pretty. And of course, snowmen are my favorite, so that cute snowman peeking around the corner is just too cute. Also, thank you so much for the gorgeous ornament card in the aqua and gold. I love it, so striking.

    ReplyDelete